New Zealand, a newly evolved study destination with lots of career opportunities, is providing world class study options to the students. Due to high interest of students, New Zealand has become the hottest study destination amongst study seekers. This is the right place to explore new ideas in established programmes that will help students to excel in the job markets of the future.
The Universities, Colleges and other New Zealand education institutions offer students a unique learning environment. The study pattern of New Zealand is highly assured in quality and recognition. New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is responsible for approving and registering all courses and national qualifications offered at polytechnics and private training establishments.
Why New Zealand
- New Zealand’s education system is globally recognized and appreciated.
- Code of practice which protects international students’ welfare since 2002.
- The most cost effective and planned study in entire globe.
- Medium of instruction is English which strengthen a great campus life.
- Courses approved by NZQA.
- February and July Intake to cater students plan in advance.
- Part time work is allowed 20 hrs per week, full time of 40 hrs per week is allowed during summer break.
- 1 year post study work option available for the students.
- High demand of skilled based labour.
Types of Institutes
- Primary and secondary schools
- Post-secondary institutions (universities and colleges)
- Private Career and Vocational Schools
- Language Schools
- Community Colleges and Technical Institutions
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 16 yrs of formal education like 4 years engineering degree.
- Else take a Pre- Masters program ranging from 3 months to one year depending upon the number of credits require.
- International students not having English as a first language must have passed an English examination test such as IELTS, TOEFL.
- You may also qualify for an exemption from English examinations, though an IELTS is always recommended for ease in visa processing.
- Mark sheets from 10th Std
- All Educational Documents along with academic transcripts in sealed envelope from college / university.
- Work Experience Documents, if any
- GRE if any
- Passport- Biometric pages
- University application fees in the form of Demand Draft, favouring University
All documents should be notarized from a public notary from Court. You should submit transcripts and another set of Xerox notarized educational documents.
- Application For Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
- Family Information (IMM 5645)
- Document Checklist (IMM 5483)
- Schedule 1 ─ Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257 ─ Schedule 1), if applicable
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409), if applicable
- Custodianship Declaration – Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646), if applicable
- Use of a Representative (IMM 5476), if applicable
You may be required to complete additional supporting documents upon request of a visa officer.
Post Study Work
The students, who have graduated from a Canadian institution, are permitted to work in Canada for gaining valuable Canadian work experience. A Post-Graduation Work Permit is valid only for the length of time you studied in Canada or less than that.
- Not eligible for this program if studied for less than 8 months.
- Can get a work permit for a period less than that of study period, if studied for less than 2 years but more than 8 months.
- Work permit might be issued for three years, if studied for two years or more.