Singapore provides an interesting mix of word class study modules where innovation and entrepreneurship are prominently evolved. Individuals acquire the relevant skills and abilities to survive in competitive environments, equipped for a brighter future. The island's strong reputation for quality education has drawn the world's top institutions to set up campuses in Singapore. At the tertiary level, in addition to boasting 3 locally grown universities, Singapore has attracted 10 world-class institutions with strong industry links to set up centers of excellence in education and research.
Singapore as a premier education hub and help international students make an informed decision on studying in Singapore. Many international students are attracted to the quality UG and PG programmes offered by Singapore's local universities as well as international universities based in Singapore. Singapore is renowned worldwide for providing excellence skills in technical, hospitality, management and other expertise fields.
4,425,720 (July 2005 est.)
With GDP $131.3 billion (2005 est.) Singapore has been rated third among 145 countries in terms of ease of doing business, in World Bank's Doing Business 2005 report.
692.7 sq km
Lifestyle and Diversified Culture
Singapore is global city with the essence of today’s New Asia: a vibrant, multi-cultural, cosmopolitan, sophisticated city-state where tradition and modernity. Singapore's high standard of living is also something that students can be assured of.
Singapore has risen to the challenge of providing quality adult education by attracting Ivy League and leading institutions to set up their campuses in Singapore. Singapore is the hub of business in Asia and almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific head office.
- World Class Education System
- Globally well connected
- Best educational hubs in Southeast Asia
- Economic Competitiveness, Stable Economy, Political Stability
- Unique learning as global yet Asian
- Hub of Education-Finance-Business
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Safe & Green Environment
- Promising Future Job Market
- Multi Racial – Blend of East & West
- Diverse cultural and linguistic heritage.
- World Class Living Standard @ Low Cost
- Ranked No:2 in the world for quality educational system by World Eco Forum
- 70,000 international students; 150000 in 2015.
- Combo of Asian school & Western-style practice.
- Quality-assurance bodies to ensure Quality Education in private institutions.
- Paid Internship for Hospitality Courses.
The Immigration and Checkpoint Authority issues Student Pass. All foreigners accepted by an educational institution to pursue full-time studies in Singapore. Students must apply for Pass before arriving in Singapore which can be applied through Institutions. It is advisable to submitted the application at least 2 months before the course commencement date. Normally it takes 2 to 4 weeks to process the application. Upon successful applications, In-Principle Approval letter will be issued.